French Provincial design meets casual Santa Barbara in an historic landmark house on the Bird Refuge, we can also accommodate special events, rehearsal dinners, holiday and wedding celebrations, luncheons and dinners from 10 to 140 guests.
In 1872, Captain W.H. Johnson built this house on De La Vina Street in downtown Santa Barbara for his family. It was moved to this site in 1962 to become an antique store for many years. Since 1996, as Stella Mare’s...we call it home.